How do I return an item?
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you. All orders are processed upon receipt. Actual shipping time is contingent upon availability of merchandise and credit verification. Most orders are shipped within 2 business days of receiving your order. No orders are processed or shipped on Saturdays or Fridays. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by E-mail. If the delay is due to backorder, you will receive notice by phone or e-mail and be given the choice to remain on backorder, substitute to another item, or cancel your order.
Signature is required on all orders (there must be someone to sign for the package or you have to pick it up from the local FedEx office). Overseas Order & Domestic
We will only accept credit cards approved by our bank for overseas orders or mail the payment to: 2150 Maple Privado, Ontario, CA 91761, USA. For more information please contact us. All orders will only ship by UPS, FEDEX, DHL or USPS.
For correct shipping charges on ground or air shipments, please call Tel) 909-947-1ARK. Unless specified, all orders in the domestic U.S. are shipped UPS ground or USPS Post.
Questions About Your Order?
Call us Monday - Friday 9:00AM~5:00PM PST
Cancel an Order
To cancel an item on back order, contact our customer service department or call the number above. Please include your Invoice Number within the message. If the order cannot be canceled you will be notified.
If your product becomes defective within the first fifteen (15) days of the invoice date, you may return it for an exchange only. All non-defective returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Before returning any item, you must contact our returns department within 30 days of your invoice and we will provide you with return instructions and a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, the RMA number is only good for 7 days from the date of issue. We will only offer a refund on unopened items. Defective items may be returned for a same-item exchange only. We do not accept any returns or exchanges for items received after 30 days.
In order to receive full credit, your purchase must be returned with shipping prepaid. All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging and, with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit. All non-defective returns for credit or exchange are subject to a 25% of restocking fee, and must be completed within 30 days of the invoice date. For all light products, please test product for factory defects prior to installation. Once attempts of installation has been made, all light products are not returnable. No cancellation, refund, or exchanges on special order item. ARKperformance.com will not be liable if you order the wrong product. We provide technical specification and manufacturer part number information so that you can make an educated buying decision.
For any shipment that is refused, you will automatically be charged $5.00 or 10%, whichever is greater (for international order we will charge 30% of the invoice price plus all shipping and duty we paid for the return product(s) , to cover costs associated with processing your order and return. Shipping costs are not refundable.
We will issue a full refund for the product when your return meets these guidelines. The cost of shipping will be credited only in those instances where the return is a result of our error.
If your product has been damaged in shipment, you must document all of the damages and contact us within 1 business day of receipt. Please call us immediately at Tel) 1-909-947-1275. Our customer service representatives will guide you through the process to file a damage claim with the shipping company.
ARK Performance Inc. offers a Limited Warranty to the original purchaser of all ARK products against defects in material and workmanship under normal use of the time period set below. The ARK product in question must be shipped back to ARK Performance at the expense of the customer to be inspected by ARK technicians. If it is determined to have a manufacturer defect and a valid claim is received by us within the Warranty Period, ARK Performance will provide repair, replacement part(s), or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective and cover cost of the new product(s) to the customer. When a product is exchanged, any parts or products replaced under this Limited Warranty will become the property of ARK Performance. This warranty is nontransferable.
1. Exhaust System Products: 1 Year Limited Warranty
2. Billet Aluminum Accessories: 1 Year Limited Warranty
3. Black-Powdered Coating Products: 3 Year Limited Warranty
4. Vertical Door Hinge: 1 Year Limited Warranty
5. Short Shifter: 3 Year Limited Warranty
6. Coilover Systems: 15 Month Limited Warranty
7. Lowering Springs: 15 Month Limited Warranty
1. This warranty applies only to products manufactured by or for ARK Performance. For non-ARK products, even if packaged or sold with the ARK products will not be covered by this warranty.
2. No claim will be accepted for the damages in transit. Please contact the carriers directly.
3. This Limited Warranty does not include any flange gaskets, rust, normal wear, tear, or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of the ARK product.
4. Damage incurred in any misuse, abuse, accident, collision, installation, modification, flood, fire, earthquake, road hazard, any other means of improper care or maintenance will void this warranty.
5. Fitment or installation issues must be brought to our attention before running the exhaust system, suspension system, body kit, etc. on the vehicle to be considered for warranty replacement.
6. Warranty does not cover cost of removal, repair, replacement, installation, shipping or other incidental charges.
7. Any variations in color developed over time due to exposure to sunlight or UV light will not be covered by this warranty.
Thank you for visiting ARK Performance Inc. official online site.