A front strut bar mounts between opposing front strut towers and reduces the flex that these towers experience during hard cornering. Reducing the flex will keep the wheels in position which allows the tires to gain maximum traction on the road. This will help improve traction when turning and increase turn-in response. ARK Performance strut bar braces are made from high quality, lightweight, and rigid alloy steel.
ARK Advantages and Features:
- Direct Bolt-on Application
- Improves Handling and Cornering
- Improves Engine Bay Looks
- Stress Rating of 2900 lbs
- Made From Alloy Steel
- ARK Signature Red Orange Powdercoat
Bar, Mounting Bracket, and Hardware
*Canadian/International shipping cost, prepaid duty, and tax not included in pricing.